- Be free of communicable disease
- Must be able to clear a background check
- Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card
- Over 18 years old unless with a school group project
Lend a helping hand to support members in the area of personal care, offering support and independence (bathroom assistance, showers, eating, ambulation, etc).
This position is the "glue" that keeps things moving and supports the whole picture of what is going on in doing things like helping with serving snacks, lunch, kitchen clean up, etc.
Ability to look around and see what needs to be done and get it done!
Build relationships with members to make them feel super welcome, safe, and comfortable, while offering them as much independence as they need/want.
- Previous experience helping others to live their best life possible
- Sincere and strong interest helping others
- Willing to have fun, be creative, patient, and flexible
- Be a positive member of the OCC Team
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have proof of negative recent TB test, ability to become CPR/First Aide certified and be issued clearance through DPS fingerprinting program.